Thursday, December 26, 2019

Small Cargo Spaceship Part 6

I have the exterior of the ship painted now, the next step will to give some washes and high lighting and weathering effects but I want to show pictures before moving on to the next stage kind of a before and after.

This going to be picture heavy so enjoy.















I am very pleased with this project, I can use this process for other gaming terrain for buildings, dungeons and sewers for fantasy games, buildings and temples for Pulp games, just so much more!

3 comments:

  1. How come you get so few comments? Your blog is like a treasure trove and I even wish I had found it sooner. Consider yourself followed now 😁!
    Your spaceship looks outstanding, a marvelous project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You,
      I guess they are all in so much awe they just don't know what to say haha ha haa

      Delete
  2. I could NEVER do that with cardboard... wow!

    Same thoughts as Wouter here... your blog needs more love!

    ReplyDelete