Friday, May 15, 2020

Spaceship Crash Site

New project is a Derelict Space Craft, using three separate section pieces, I could then place them altogether as one drifting in space or have them spread out, making them three different section of a crash site where I can spread them across the terrain to investigate.

So I have started with the bridge and crew section there is the bridge it's self then two airlock sections followed by the crew's bunk section. I wanted to make it look like a derelict, I figured that I would need some missing panels.






Thus exposing the interior of the panel so I needed some thing for inside the open panels, with a piece of housing wire, using the copper wire and small bits of the insulation I know I could some nice looking piping and alike.





So this is a start, I need to make a cargo section, and an engine section as well. I also need to make some special terrain pieces that would support each section for a crash site. I can't wait to get these on the gaming table.

4 comments:

  1. The pipes are a very clever way to give the model that run down look. They're also great spawning points for all kinds of alien beasties, after all: Who knows what's lurking under the floor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, they also make for good tripping hazards too, or a point to which one could get a tear in their vac suit as well.

      Delete
  2. how to play?
    Do you know any tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently I'm using Nordic Weasel Solo rules "Five Parsecs From Home, Salvage Crew" which can be used with other players.

      Delete