Saturday, February 7, 2015

A New Gaming Plan!

Well with the purchasing of a new house, Okay it's not a new house but it's new to Us. Means I have to review my gaming budget.




Eat in kitchen


Dining Room


Living Room looking into the Dining Room


Family Room



This will be my GAME ROOM!



The Bedroom count total is 3, Laundry Room/Mudroom, Full Basement, Detached Garage. New roof, new siding, new kitchen cabinets, new carpeting, and a new septic system and out building on 2 acres way out in the country. My Wife can now have her vegetable garden and chickens, if Mama ain't happy Nobody is happy! It's more then twice the size of our current living quarters.

And all for...... $68,000!!

In the Mean time;
With the cost of our new living arrangement, my plan is to get figures that can work in other gaming as well for now.
I really like the whole Zombie genera, movies, games and the likes. Zombie figures are just that zombies it's the survivors that are the real prize! many can be used in other games Sci-Fi games and Post Apocalypse games as well, and terrain works as the same.

With the new budget in place it will take longer for me to get around the the end plan but that's okay sometimes it the journey not the destination that's the fun!

Fear Not! I knew this day was coming and I thought out a lot of things that I can do and post even with a smaller budget, after all this is what this blog site is for GAMING ON A TIGHT BUDGET.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Looking forward to your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Once we move in I can unpack my stuff, and start showing some painted stuff and builds

      Delete