Sunday, September 29, 2019

Welcome to the Jungle!

I have always Thought about making jungle terrain, I have seen people make their terrain using CD discs, odd shaped sections of MDF, large washers and alike, then I had an idea why not make the jungle like one would make dungeon tiles, or along the lines of space ship tiles, the only thing is that the tile would be the jungle and your players would have to move around them. Basicly just follow the path!

I would make them in 2 inch squares

2x2 square will be the base of all the rest, others would be "L" shape, "I" shape, "T" shape "X" shape and 4x4 square.

I would use Aquarium plastic plants, HO scale Palm Trees, HO scale Bamboo plants, HO scale plastic Trees, and Brown model ship rigging line for vines and will use cheap paint brush brisles for tall grass.






The idea of jungle terrain is to make an impassable area. One could almost make a maze using this idea.

Area of gaming wold be great for Pulp Games, Modern Games, Jungle Planet Games.

1 comment: