Friday, January 10, 2020

Shipping Container Colony Part 1

This is going to be my take on a Shipping Container Colony, which can also be able to use in other games as well.

Using the same idea and concept I had used is my Small Cargo Spaceship project, I need to just make the walls a little taller, and working on a plan to have removeable roofs

So at present I have drawn plans for a couple residents, Bar & Grill and a General Store.

So far I just want to do the residential ones and leave the other bigger ones for a later date they will be more of individual projects.

The containers in this project will measure 1 1/2  inches by 2 1/2 inches built in to a combination on living quarters, which is my concept of small containers, the larger ones would be 1 1/2 inches by 5 inches.

The base of this container home is foam core board, that I had cut to the size and shape of the container house. The exterior walls be 25 mm tall and the doorways are 25mm wide  and the windows measure out to 10mm by 10mm. This one

Here is my progress thus far;









I have more work to go but I am really happy has to how my project is turning out. Check back later for more to come.



1 comment:

  1. A great idea and a most inspiring build. The only thing I'm not convinced about is the stone stairs, these look a bit too rustic in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete