Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Colony House Part 1

A little change of pace from the Shipping  Container structures, something  I have been working a little on the side.

It's My concept of a 3D  Printed House, I think of in the future structures will be built in such a manner that will be cost effective and quickly  built, a human team would need to compensate  for their time and would require time off for rest, not saying these skill would not be needed all of the finishing work will still be required wiring, plumbing, tiling  and cabinetry  will still need a person to finish the work.

We'll so far this is what I have done so far.






I still need to add interior walls an a few other details. I have plans to make a few more along this line after all not everybody can live on the same side of the Colony Spaceport.

After all one does have to separate One's self from the laboring working class.

3 comments:

  1. Those round edges look great, can't wait to see the final result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, I can't wait to get around to finishing it too! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. The round corners and smooth lines look very futuristic, nice work!

    ReplyDelete