Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Some New Terrain Painted

 I made some Polymer Clay terrain pieces some time back and finally got around to painting some. These are just some random terrain items. However I do want to make some as points of interest later on. These are going to look really good on the Gaming Table and can be use in other genres of gaming. 

I have some other items I wish to make copies of I am waiting for some reusable molding to come in the mail in the meantime.

Here is the first one.



Using purple and white side by side to make streaks then a black wash followed by white highlights.

 
This was it before.

Next up is..



Here I did blue and purple to form streaks.

Here's the before


I have to have some pointy crystals too.



and before..


I also have to have some vegetation too..



the before...


These were all with Scuply Clay on fender washers then baked as directed, and then painted. I placed a drop of each color mentioned side by side and just let the brush make the streaks. I then painted everything else around the base, the base and rocks. Ones dry I gave everything a black wash and let dry then finished with a white highlight on the crystals and other lighter tones on everything else. I sealed everything with a brush on acrylic sealer and then coated all the crystals with Mod Podge to give them a shine to them.

All in all they came out great. They will make for some duck and cover terrain on the table or even points of interest.
  












2 comments:

  1. Great terrain additions, the blue crystals are my favs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. I like them a lot! I have others that I still need to paint and hope to have them up on here soon.

      Delete