Sunday, September 13, 2020

My Sculpting Continues

 I am still continuing to work on my figure sculpting. I have two more figures to add to the crew and two more that I am working on. I picked up a couple more rubber stoppers, as to have four more sets of figure  armatures ready to start on the other half of this crew.

The starting crew will consist on of;

 A Captain. 

First Officer.

Two Science Members of different Science backgrounds. 

Two Medical Members one Doctor, one Medic.

Two Engineers of different Engineering backgrounds.

One Security Officer.

Two Ship's Security Members. (No Red Shirts will be issued) 😆

One Communications Member.

This is to get things going and to be able to start gaming with on the table. Of course backgrounds for each character need to be written up and stats made. But it will be a good size team to start. I may think of adding more members later.

So Here is the two newest members;





GZG Figure for Scale





Hopefully I can get around to finish their bases and painting them soon. I still need to make their ship or at lease some kind of a floor plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment