Thursday, October 1, 2020

Meet The New Crew

 A big section of My Crew is sculpted now and has been painted.

They are waiting for their orders and to go out on high adventures.

So I tried to keep it close to uniforms of Battlestar Galactica with a couple of minor changes of that of adding epaulettes with different colors.

I had a thought of doing different colors for different ship and crew operations.

Black for Command, Red for Operations, Blue for Security, White for Medical, Purple for Science,  Orange for Communications, Brown for Technical Technicians, Green for Ship Engineering, Yellow Mechanical Services, Grey for Laboratory Technicians.

Here is My Crew










I have a few more I have already started to sculpt and a few more that I wish to do as well. 

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Sculpting a whole figure is beyond my abilities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. This has been a real challenge. I am glad that everything came out as well as they did.

      Delete