Friday, May 10, 2013



OK ordered a set of 15mm Salvage crew, From Mega Miniatures http://freeboardgamesnow.com/ they will be closing shop on June 1st, sorry to hear that in the mean time, I can't wait for my set of them to get here.

So if you would like a set I would order them soon.




My plan is to combine them with construction Mechs from Ground Zero Games http://shop.groundzerogames.co.uk to form a salvage crew for Traveller RPG game


" Hercules-C" civil/military CLEM (Construction, Logistics and Engineering Mecha), Heavy Site Clearance variant with log grab, chainsaw, cutting laser



" Hercules-B" civil/military CLEM (Construction, Logistics and Engineering Mecha), Power Loader variant with heavy loading arms.


" Hercules-A" civil/military CLEM (Construction, Logistics and Engineering Mecha), General Purpose variant with standard arms/hands.

They all look to be great models and I have hear nothing but good reviews about GZG's products and I have some myself that I am very pleased with and so I can't wait to order them when I can.
I do have plans to add additional equipment, and will update that from time to time.

The "Main Plan" is to make a terrain board of a crashed ship for them to salvage and let the fun begin

No comments:

Post a Comment